First of all— thank you to everyone for being so supportive of our beautiful boutique while we have been offering delivery only, and we are so excited to announce we are re-open for in-store shopping! We want to ensure it's done in a way that keeps staff & customers safe while creactive an interactive and memorable atmosphere.
- We are allowing four people in the store at a time, we have two chairs spaced out 6 feet apart outside of our store for you to wait, or feel free to grab a coffee from a local cafe in The Mews or downtown.
- Every customer will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry. We will have sanitizer available at the door.
- At the moment, we are NOT allowed to use our curtain change rooms per the guidelines since you need a closing door. As a result we will be using our back room as the temporary change room. All hooks and handles will be wiped down with each use .
- Clothing will be steamed after each try-on and will not return to the floor for 72 hours.
- Customers are encouraged to use cashless payment options to further prevent contact, but yes, we are still accepting cash.
- Staff will be wearing masks, as for customers it is not mandatory.
We are continuing to offer curbside pick up and our exchange policy of 30 days from the date of purchase with original tags still stands.
(regular priced items only.)
It is a difficult time and we are all doing our best to accommodate everyone’s orders. Please have patience with your orders and feel free to always visit us in store during operating hours.